December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions!

So as I sit home tonight on New Year's Eve I ponder (( ha! ha! don't think I have ever really used that word..... off to a great start )) things about myself that I would like to fix. Because after many years I have now learned that only I can fix myself!

In no particular order, and without obligation or commitment (( I would hate to disappoint myself )) are some of the things I would like to work on for the new year!


***Think more of others.

***Be a better mother....
this would be from learning how to part my daughters hair straight to getting her in back into her own bed, being able to "play" all day, swim lessons for both kids, routines, brushing 3 times a day or at least 2, all together! Talking and listening more to Kobee, even when its 100 million questions that make no sense.
Just all those little things that I think "dang, why don't/didn't I do that" those small things that add up and make me feel like I should and could be a better mother.


***Be a better daughter/granddaughter/"someday" daughter in-law...sister... and friend. Just a better woman.

***Be a better "live in girlfriend"
I would like to say that I will stop expecting Bart to propose ... doubtful! But I'm really going to show him I am worth being made a wife!

***Stop taking pictures of people who don't want them taken...this is going to be tough..
and I really don't expect it to happen but its the thought that counts right????

***Lose weight or at least get myself back into my "before Ella" jeans... I have so many! ohh and my shirts too!

***Learn medical terminology..I can only hope this will make my job easier.....

***Stop thinking bad thoughts....

***Give up the "Dr. Pepper".....

***Give up fast food/Wendy's, Del Taco, Cafe Blue, Arby's breakfast burrito....

***Save more money...

***and learn to control my emotions .. STOP CRYING!


Bring on 2009....


*** some exclusions may apply!

1 comment:

johnson5 said...

Nobody in their right mind would eat "fast food"
Stop that and everything else will fall into place!

You are a great mom, do stop spending money! Worry more about who you are and less about what you have- That is all I can testify too!!!!!