Going to vent....
Awhile back we got take out from La Frontera and was totally over charged. The girls were rude but still refunded me like $2 and some chance. I swore them off....
I've been back since and it was fine!
But tonight....
Me and the kids went to dinner and I had questions on our ticket. The server was so rude and annoyed with me, which I know can be pretty easy but don't roll your eyes at me, and definitely not to my face... I complained. and now I am done going there....At least for awhile!
Anyone have more bad experience there that will help keep me away?
Des
4 comments:
O.k so the Costumer Service kinda sucks there! I think it is due to the fact they stay busy (at least at the one by me.) But the food is so dang good and "rock gut" filling! I think the overcharge thing sucks. It totally happens to me at the grocery store and as I looked into it I found it's a common occurrence.
I say- if you love the food it might be worth putting up with! Do I even get a counting opinion in your life??????
The one on Highland and 33rd is so much better!!! Everything is better the food, it is cleaner and the servers are much nicer.
I've never really been there but I'm just going to guess that it won't take you long to return... ;)
des..come on we both know your not gonna stop going there!!
Post a Comment