Let's play a game!
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
2 comments:
OK, here's one... You were moving up to live with your dad and your little blue car was packed to the very top with stuff. I helped you drive. It was one of the first times we had spent a lot of time together and I felt I got to know you during that trip. I also got to know Kobee as we spent part of the time in the car together too. We saw beautiful wildlife (a wolf for one) and it was a great trip. Then when we got there and when you unloaded your car I discovered that half of it was shoes :o) Fun, fun, fun! I love you!!!
Bonnie
PS Also discovered you were afraid of streams? heights? rocky paths???
In our Marriott training class, I was walking past you and you told me that you couldn't tell I was pregnant from the back, only from the front. I thought that was very nice to say. Especially since I was FREAKIN' HUGE!
Also, we sluffed work one day and went to see Pirates of the Caribbean together, that was a good time, except that you told me to go to Jordan Commons, and you meant Jordan Landing. That was funny. Goog thing I drive fast.
Post a Comment