December 16, 2008

Family Pictures!

Just thought I would share! Didn't turn out to be what I wanted but definitely memorable and that's what counts! OMG!!! I'm a becoming a positive person? Guess thats what happens when you love a Quarnberg!

Bart is so great! He hates his picture taken but he does it for me!
Kobee is the best brother!

Ella and her "cheese" pose!


we were lucky to get what we could from her...
she was distracted! So boy crazy! The girl who took the pictures had her son there..

December 2008!





2 comments:

johnson5 said...

Love it!! You all look great together. What a great guy to get a family photo, that hasn't happened in my home yet! a

stacie said...

You have such an adorable family. Your hair is SO LONG!! It has been a long time since I have seen you. You guys look very happy.