So here is a wrap of all the greatness I experianced with my family!
Ella trying to get into the presents!
Uncle Alan!
Uncle Dylan
Grandma Star & Ella

PJ's!
PJ's!
ho! ho! ho! Merry Christmas Kobee!
and Ella!
Surprise!

along with this came the wii!

his is going to serenade me later!

Christmas at Grandpa & Grandma's!

helping around the house!

Malorie made this for Ella! Thanks.. We love it!

along with this came the wii!
his is going to serenade me later!
Christmas at Grandpa & Grandma's!
helping around the house!
Malorie made this for Ella! Thanks.. We love it!
Snow Day!

at this point she was so mad... she wanted to climb the tree...

but settle for eating snow!

and helping dad!

Grandma Frances house! Tasha!

Scott & Grandma Sheri
at this point she was so mad... she wanted to climb the tree...
but settle for eating snow!
and helping dad!
Grandma Frances house! Tasha!
Scott & Grandma Sheri
3 comments:
Good Times!!! I'm so happy for you that you got a camera! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
Thank you for posting the pictures. I wish I could be a part of them too. But it's great to see how well your all doing. Happy new year, I love you all.
Grandpa Tommy
Your kids are too cute...
Post a Comment