Thought I would just add some quick pictures I took this month... Camera is wack! Works when it wants so I hope it makes it through Christmas ((( going to pick up a back up disposable )) I hope everybody has a great Christmas! Looking forward to the New Year!
Here's to a New Year.....of potty training!

Family Love!

more of that family love!

Ella playing the harmonica with Uncle Dylan!

Hogle Zoo Lights!

brhhhh. Its cold!

Ella really enjoyed the lights and Monkeys..
Kobee enjoyed what he could of the reptiles!

She just loves her brother so much!
We were having such a hard time getting Ella to notscream, cry, fight her way out of the bath when we washed her hair... had I know all it took was her big brother showing her... I would have done it long ago!!

She loves her babies!
2 comments:
Your boy has braces! Poor thing, make sure you tell him "you will thank me later!" I have the same problem with the bath, but I have a hard time with them not studying each others "parts".
Sooooo cute.
Post a Comment