I try and keep this blog very family oriented.... so my apologies if I offend anyone by calling my little girl a brave little bad ass!
But she totally is!
So we went swimming last night at the Magna pool and it was just 1 hour into swimming when they blew the whistle.. which means break time!
So we walked over to the pad with sprinklers and fountains and stuff!
Ella somehow smacked her face (( above her eye, below her brow ))
and blood was everywhere.... but that didn't stop her.. check out the pictures and video below..
they tell a great story!
our Kobee...

what a nice big brother playing with his sister!

cute little girl!

water fight!

and then....

a little blood wasn't going to stop this girl!

bloody face and she is still the cutest little thing!

I just wasn't sure if she would need stitches but Bart's mom
is a cute little nurse (MA) so we stopped by to see what she thought!
and off to the doctor we went!
and this is where my beautiful
daughter became a brave little bad ass..
she was excited to see the doctor
she jumped right up on the bed

right by his little sisters side!
her attempt to smile while being glued!

she is going great! Cant get it wet for 5 days..
that will be the toughest thing!
I think this is just the begining of alot of bump bruises scraps stiches glue and
broken bones to come!
2 comments:
Go Ella, that is so tough! I would love to do a play date. We could even meet you to swim sometime. Tell Ella she reminds me of tinkerbell.
Oh little Ella!! she is so sweet how she sits there all calm..
Post a Comment