July 22, 2009

THE BURNING OF THE BUTT HAS ENDED!! RING THAT BELL WOMAN!

As most of you know my grandma has been dealing with rectal cancer.
For the past 28 days Mon-Fri (except Holidays) she has went into the
Utah Cancer Specialist/ Dr. Avizonis
for treatments (radiation)
While also doing oral Chemo.
Thanks to everyone who helped me make sure she got there each morning!
On Tuesday she finished!!!!
Frances taking candy, like always from the candy dish!
This is the bell to celebrate your last treatment!
You get to ring it... hard and loud as you want!
Grandma Frances showing off for the nurses and Dr!
Her proud moment!
((( as we left that day she went around to make sure everyone signed her certificate )))
I couldn't be more proud to call this woman my grandma!
And although she still has a tough road ahead of her
surgery & 6 more months of chemo
She is stronger then ever!
I love you grandma frances







2 comments:

johnson5 said...

I am so happy that bell was rung!!! Congratulations!!!!

Corinne Judy Smith said...

Love the title! Your Grandma is so lucky to have you looking out for her.