July 10, 2009

a NiGhT oUt WiTh GrAnDpA & gRaNdMa!

Taylorsville Fireworks at Aunt Tammy's! She lives off the canal road just above where the fireworks go off.. its nice! She has a great BBQ. Bart had to work that night so he didn't get to make it, and Kobee was off to his dad's house for the weekend.. still has yet to come home!
(( as always my pictures go backwards.. from the end of the night forward ))
Me and my girl!
Aunt Jeanette & Aunt Sally
Grandpa went off and bought 4 swords...
He loves his PP (precious princess)
Chatting with Uncle Steve & Aunt Jeanette
Love it!
Earlier in the day...
Ella is Kobee's biggest fan...

*** Kobee had a game that day... they lost.
They had a 2nd game to redeem themselves.. they lost
Hunter/Cyprus Minor Primary All-Stars 2009
came to an end.
There was the good & the bad.
But all in all I am so proud of my son!
I love you Kobee
** I took lots of video, I now need to figure out how to get it on the computer! **






No comments: