I took my boy to his first Jazz game. It was Game 3
vs the Lakers!
Kobee and I made signs but mine was not dried
in time for the game!
but I loved his!

we got in the spirit and painted our faces!

although we had "nose bleed" seats it was a great game with
my son!

The cutest boy I know!

I could take pictures of my kids forever,
but
they get annoyed with me.

Baseball season has begun and is now almost over!
its been a tough season..... rain.. wind...cold..
Kobee is my All-Star and he has his tough
moments..but I'm always so proud of him!

I
didnt pick the size... its like 4 sizes to big.

Grandpa Tommy took this picture!
sliding to 2
nd base.

my 1st baseman!

so handsome!

This is a kid with alot of talent!
He has alot of heart and I admire him for that!
3 comments:
Look how tall and lanky he is! Your boy is getting old. You look great in the pictures. Loads of fuN
You are an amazing Mom, and don't you forget it.
Destiny! Thank you so kind. I didn't know you had a blog (=
message me your email (=
Post a Comment