Here are so great pictures of Ella over the last few weeks!
Our little girl goes to school now at
Dancing Moose Montessori School
just 2 days a week for 3 hours
Its been great, for the most part
she cries a little when I drop her off
even makes herself puke..
we are thinking her tonsils are the
problem. Cause she can puke on queue!
and her tonsils are HUGE
more to come on that!
she definitely doesn't look 3

this is my silly girl!

This is Ella's Dance picture from
Just Dance!

take 2

her cute little class/friends!

they both tease me so much!

me and my girl supporting the boy at baseball
even in the rain!

keep me warm!

the babysitter! so I can watch the game!
isn't she so pretty!

momma knows how to take care of this girl!

Just Dance!

Heather made this cute Tutu!
let me know if you want one!
She sells them for $25 ( I think )

another late game

This year Ella has been alot of fun at baseball games!
she cheers on her brother and will sit with me!
I've been taking her trike and the Ipod with movies for
when she gets bored and she even has a friend, Brittany
that will take her to the hill!
2 comments:
What a prissy girl! I love it!
Those Jazz game pictures are going to be something Kobee doesn't ever forget.
Post a Comment