November 10, 2009

bed time......

So now that Little Miss Ella Boo Boo is potty trained ((except I make her sleep in a pull-up)).... I'm going to start working on getting her into her own bed..... This came after being head-butted really hard the other night... I seriously thought my nose was broke. Bloody nose and all...
anyhow....
I'm making a slow transition...
I first have told her if she wants to wear underwear to bed she has to sleep in her own bed...... she can deal with a pull up :( .
I have moved on to tell her she has to sleep in her bed in order to go to school.
Thats how we really kicked in the potty training.
but she just talks herself into my bed.. or maybe its the fact that she says...
" mommacita.. lets take a pretty picture with your phone "
She is totally my daughter.....
I'm a sucker for a great picture of her.. especially if she is willing!
Can you believe I got this picture on my phone!
How can I not let this adorable little thing cuddle with me!
seriously, just ask her dad.. she loves to cuddle with me!
blowing kisses goodnight to her daddy!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi Des

Wendy has been going through the same thing. I think she finally got it done by making a chart and giving surprises for so many days in their own beds. Good luck. Your photos are wonderful!

love,bonnie