November 1, 2009

dinner, carving, family and much love!

To wrap up Bart Birthday weekend up we at dinner at the Copper Creek!
ME!
Next month I will be changing my last name to
ROBERTSON
making my dad proud!
then maybe "someday" I can change it again..
QUARNBERG
Uncle Pickle!
He is such a trooper.. hates his picture taken
but does it for me!
my straight shooter!
Silly Grandpa Tommy
the sweetest girl!
MY BOYS!
i love this picture so much
love when Grandpa comes to visit!
making the shot!
getting down to the pumpkin carving!
team work!
just us girls!
and she's done!
the cutest grandpa!
Kobee's work of art!
Mine Ella/Bart
Kobee Grandpa's



















1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You are a Robertson already!!! But I love that you are changing your name. And the Quarnburgs would be so lucky for you to have their name :o) Love all of the photos. You are SO talented and creative. Love the hat! And love you.