Happy Easter!

after a week of finding her stuff around the house.. she finally gets to have it!

I love this smile!

playing with daddy!
Kobee is a amazing big brother.. searching for eggs!

this is a perfect picture.. his little shadow!

from
Tinker Bell to Dora!

what a good looking kid!

smart ass!!!

we dyed our eggs Easter morning...
later that afternoon... while Bart took a nap (( he worked the grave yard shift ))
we went to see Grandma Frances..or as Ella calls her Grandma Princess!

We love her so much!

this was the best one out of like 7...

Mr Romantic

Mr Sensitive!

pretty girl!

My loves!

Mr Sweetheart!
He bought this for Aunt Star Marie!

we wrapped up the day at Grandma & Grandpa's but for some reason I
didn't have my camera out.....
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ella's Easter dress. Looks like you guys had fun.
I have now stalked your blog for 25 min. What darling kids you have and how big they are now!!! It is so much fun watching all of your smiling faces and glad to see you are back in "blogging" action.
Post a Comment