Besides the great weather and the perfect snow...I
didn't cry one time! Which is a pretty big deal for me.. no injuries.. well a little sore in the neck and Bart and I both ended up sun-burned.. Even though I had sun block on.. oh well! It was a great day!
we always run into these guys up there!
Adam & Theron

hey... good
lookin!

Kris and Star

husband.. sister & brother

beer break!

so much fun!

I love this picture!

great picture!
isn't this the truth!
I'm always the last one down...

So proud of myself!

look
closely.. Kris broke his board!

and still managed to make it down before me!
amazing!

Star Marie... she is awesome!

Bart took most if not all the pictures this day..
that's why there are so many of me!!!!

She just cant wait to learn!
1 comment:
You are so brave. I only tried once.
Post a Comment