February 8, 2009

My Great Aunt Margaret!

My Aunt Margaret passed away this week. And although I wasn't very close to her I cant help but feel so taken back and saddened by this. To see my family put through so much pain it really just breaks my heart. I keep trying to find the right words to say to my grandma, words to help her find comfort but I cant. So I took her shopping! She is so sad in her eyes in her voice. It really breaks my heart. She is the strongest woman I know and I honestly can say I have never seen her this way. Maybe because I am older now and have so much love and respect for her I just notice things more... I just love her!

So Great Aunt Margaret was very much loved! At the hospital all her family was there holding on for her! So much love and support.

This picture was one I picked up and thought I would share!
Great Aunt Nela, Martha and my grandma! and Great Aunt Margaret!
My Great Uncles, Leroy, Mondo and Beto!




1 comment:

Nay Family said...

Des..I am really sorry about your Aunt. My mom was telling me about how Paul was saying what a great person she was. I just want to tell you you are a great friend and I am her for you as well.