Ok... So I will be the first to admit, my mind can get the best of me! It can bring out some pretty intense fears and thoughts... but I usually keep those to myself!!!
I was telling Bart about my trip to Ikea on Monday with little Margaret and the girls and just happen mention that I thought it was almost a death trap there! Not because you could spend a lot of money and your spouse might kill you!! But because its like a maze.. imagine if there was a fire, holy crap how would you find your way out! Especially, if you are like me and tried to take the short cuts... short cut my butt... more like a get me lost cut! Seriously, we had made our way to the kid section when the kids (( I mean Ella )) so I found the sign above to follow to exit.. and get this ... we ended up at the beginning only to follow them all the way back to the end... which was the kids section... And the whole time (( in between the ohhhs and auhhs of what I wanted)) all I could think about was if there was some sort of disaster, fire, earthquake, riot... blah blah blah... how I was going to find my way out!!! Anyone else have that feeling?
2 comments:
I know what you mean, the first time I went there it took me a good half hour just to realize the showroom was upstairs! Now that I have been there quite a few times I can get around really easily. But it would be scary if there was a fire!
I've never thought of that while I've been there but I will from now on. You are totally right.
Post a Comment