February 25, 2010

Going to a play....where is the playground?

My daughter she is brilliant!
I told her we were going to a play....
and when we got there she said
(( with attitude ))
"ughhhh..
where is the slide.. the playground"
........................
My favorite little cousin, Santino
who I use to tend as baby
was in his 1st play.
You Can't Take It With You
He was great!
Ella was my date!
His grandma Dorthy!
His Momma, Stephanie and little Henry!
his Dad, Mike
support from his little brother Austin
who asked me how I like Tino's hair
and when I said he looked cute
he called me a cougar.
ME A COUGAR...
(((wonder if he knows how OLD my boyfriend is)))
he played very very well!
This was his lady in the play!
This kid has amazing dimples!
I'm really proud to call this kid my family!

No comments: