October 23, 2009

39

Happy Birthday Bart!
39 reasons why I love you!
*******in no particular order*******
1. Greatest man I have ever known!
2. couldn't’t ask for a better dad for my kids!
3. gave me a beautiful daughter!
4. is a great example for my son to look up to!
5. loves me!
6. is very supportive.
7. took Frances to see the doctor, helps me get her to appointments
and put up her AC and is just good to her!
8. knows how to dodge my emotions!
9. he is a good person
10. its very rare he thinks/talks badly of other people

11. He works so hard. He is the best employee!
12. When we are out.. he comforts me by playing with my hair or
patting my back. Its those little touches!
13. makes me want to be a better person.
14. loves and respects him Mom & Dad
15. He lets me pull his little hairs even though he knows I don’t
get them, and I only make it hurt, and he usually ends up doing
it on his own anyway!
16. can be so annoyingly funny when we are trying to get ready
to go somewhere. He will play dress up! Old wranglers, shirts that are too small!
17. doesn’t go out drinking with his buddies and leave me at home with the kids!
18. likes to cuddle with me
19. loves the Holidays and has gotten me to too!
((( except the corny little nick knacks)))
20. turned me on to the best beers
21. Secure. Knows who he is and what he wants.
22. a respectable man
23. kind & gentle
24. Ella has him wrapped around her finger.
25. tells me “sweet dreams”
26. when I came out of anesthesia he didn’t give me to hard of a time
27. someday
28. he encouraged me to be in good health with great
cross training shoes and workout outfit! And told me each day how proud he was of me!
29. he looks like Jessie James ((( just waiting on him to get a motorcycle )
30. His laugh. Especially, when he is watching a hilarious movie
31. love that he is the strong, silent, mysterious guy…
except when I need him to talk to me!
32. did I mention that I love that he loves me.
33. He has amazing patience with me snowboarding.
34. he has amazing patience with me period! And the kids too!
35. He is always there for his brother and sister.
36. so giving. Very selfless
37. he shares his family with me!
38. him and my dad get along great!
39. he keeps my jeep on the road!

2 comments:

sam and katie said...

I love this post! You are both so lucky to have eachother.

Mary said...

Wow, so much love in 39 lines. You are remarkable. That's a great tribute to Bart. Love you M