March 15, 2009

I'm a total "dad" when it comes to doing hair...

Ok.. so I can't seem to pull it together.. literally! Doing Ella's hair is one of my biggest challenges when it comes to being her mother.. As most of you know, I am pretty low maintenance when it comes to being a girl.. not much make up, don't color my hair, shoot I barely do my hair! So I tend to just let Ella's hair just lay the way it wants and I do attempt to pull it out of her eyes.. but usually she pulls out whatever barrette or rubber band I put there... And when I try a ponytail or pig tails or anything else that requires a part.. ha! ha! ha! I bet people think I am drunk when I try to part her hair.. I cant get it straight! So I decided it was time to get a hair cut that might help me.. something that would at least look decent if I couldn't get her to sit still long enough ... I really don't get it.. Aunt Star Marie gets to put her hair in a beautiful french braid.. and she doesn't even have kids.. Grandma Star does cute little top of the head ponytail things.. Even Bart gets her to sit still long enough to put in a ponytail!


Anyhow, we went to Cookie Cutters... it was so much fun for Ella and I got a lesson in doing hair!
all done! She has great curls! And just for Bart we
didnt do extreme bangs.. just a little!~
They let her watch her favorite movie ( lately, Nemo )
and gave her a balloon!

Our stylist got a tipped big.. for giving me a lesson in
doing hair!


Ella was so good!


Before!
I definitely recommend this place to everyone!













1 comment:

sam and katie said...

I love that place!! Eli actually sits for half his haircut.