January 24, 2009

pictures!!!

So its Saturday night and after a fun day at home and some Wii entertainment I've decided to updated my blog with some pictures since the New Year! Kobee is in bed((grounded/bedtime 8:30) and Bart and Ella are watching Shriek...

somehow I've added the pictures with most current first.. but they are in order just go back!!! I hope to find more time to update but its not likely! Going back to work full-time has been fine. Bart is working hard even with this horrible sinus infection and Kobee and Ella are growing up so fast! My little family is just great!




Ella showing her dad so much love!
This picture is great! I love that Bart looks so cute and proud and Ella is like..... "hey, are we going to give her a smile"
quick family picture!

I had my hair in braids and she loved it.. so she let me braid her hair!!
((next time I hope to do make it look better, it was my first time))

Kobee's idea!!

hanging out!

I love you!

What a goofy kid!

finally got Bart set up on the Wii Fit!! He's doing the hula hoop!


Bart's friend Bill gave Ella this cute Barbie Jeep!
Thanks Bill... she loves it!
((Kobee too!!!!))

He's sad because Ella wont share the Jeep....

So the Jeep has a little phone.. and she says she is talking to Obama!
If you ask her who the president is she says Obama.... that's my girl!
AND.... if she sees a picture of him.. that's right she know!
OBAMA!!!!!!

Still not sharing with her brother!

taking time to give daddy some love!


Grandma Frances turns 67!!
Happy Birthday!
we planned on taking her to dinner.. but ended up going to Costco
bought a great chocolate cake!
I love this lady!

Ella couldn't wait to eat that cake!

Bart loves Led Zeppelin... so does Ella!

Bath time!!!
notice the tattoo on her arm.. thanks Aunt Star Marie!!!

For my birthday Bart not only bought me a Wii Fit.. but a new snowboard, boots, bindings and pants! I was truly spoiled! I love him!

Me with my 1st snowboard!!

I love him!


Bart's family all came over to celebrate my birthday with me... I love them!
Thank you all so much!
Uncle Dylan!

Uncle Kris & Aunt Star Marie!

Grandma & Ella!

ewhhh Kobee.... Happy Birthday to me!!!
I seriously love this picture!

Kobee got his braces off...
He only had to wear them for less then a year... to correct his bite!
hoping he gets my teeth.. I never had to wear braces!!!
^^^without^^^

with

Fake teeth!








2 comments:

Wish Upon a Star said...

Cute pics Dest. Thanks for sharing.

BrittneyandDoug said...

What great pics! I love the ones with the barbie jeep what a nice gift! I remember that Jesse's little sister got one when we were like 10, and we wanted that thing so bad even though we were too big ;)