I will admit... I am a blog stalker... I like looking at my friends blogs and there friends and so on.... So I have to assume the same is happening to me! I think I am okay with it! But now I keep running into blogs that are going private... Have I offended someone? Its curiosity! Right.. everyone does it.. or do they?
But I guess the real question for myself is, do I go private? I like sharing about my great little family and extended too! But on the other hand do I share to much? Geeesh.. seriously I'm so confused and stressed about this. Should I delete all together.. but then what would I do at 1am when I cant sleep!?! Am I just getting paranoid? I look at my views... I've got a pretty good count but then again I'm pretty updated on my blogs! So maybe all my great friends and relative are really taking advantage of all the updates... So I think I'm going to investigate! I'd like to know if your reading my blog! Even if you don't know me personally, or your a faint acquaintance or my best friend or "someday" in-law leave me a little comment just so I can get a idea if it all evens out! And if you are a real stalker.. well ......just leave "Stalker" ... I might even be flattered! Not really, I should not make a joke about it... but sometimes it's easier to make light with humor then face reality.. right? So I guess I wont update until I make a decision... Destiny
14 comments:
hey I am a crazy stalker..hehe j/k i am mary and obviously i like to read up on your cute little family.
I have also been thinking/stressing about this latley with everyone doing it...but you know I read yours bc I leave comments ;)
It's ME! I think you do what you want. I've been blogging now for a while and I figure I have found who I want to find and whoever else out there doesn't matter. I love keeping in touch with people and I feel like maybe I could put some more personal things on my blog if I didn't have to worry about who all was reading it. And don't worry I'll still be a blog stalker, but no one will be able to stalk me! LOL!!
Destiny I am with you. I like looking at blogs and I like blogging. I am not worried about strangers looking at my blog. If you go private I still want to be able to stalk you.
Im stalking you now that you did it to me!!! Lots of my friends are P but I keep them on my roll because it's easy to find them and well, I just forget if they aren't there. I love blog stalking but I try to post a day or week late due to the story that my sister told me. Her friend was at the park and stalker dude knew her kids names and that they would be at the park from her blog. Creepy Stalker! Most folks that stumble along are friends of friends but Im with you. What to do?
Hi Darling Girl
I read your blog almost every day and love keeping up with your family this way. I also look at stranger's blogs so I guess you could say I am a "stalker". There are some I look at every day because I love the photography or the writing. And then I follow interesting looking links. But they don't know me... I say keep it up. Unless you feel a concrete threat of some sort. I love you guys.
Aunt Bonnie
Hey! I linked to your from one of my family members. I only read others blogs if they have catchy titles like your! So I would say family of a friend!
I have to check up on you to see your cute kids and here when you are engaged ;-)
Hey do you know Ginger? I love Ginger!!!!
Hey cute girl! I like looking at your blog! Sorry I am not so good at leaving comments, but I do love to look, YOur kids are adorable.
it's up to you . but i'm not going private due to my scrapbooking career. i'm trying to be famous lol!
You are a sweetie and though we don't talk nearly enough as family should I do love reading your blog (when I can remember it is up) Keep up the amazing words. And CONGRATS on the house!!
Love,
Corinne
I am now an official stalker I even think I might add you to my blogroll just so I don't forget to stalk you! Today I stole your stalker counter idea and added it to my other "spy catchers" I love blogging now that I'm gone. I wish I would have done it before. Don't go private please!!!! P.S did I tell you I love "Sam" or Katie whoever loves me, probably Katie. Tell those crazy Quarnbergs Hi for me....
Don't delete...I love your postings!! Love Nat
Post a Comment