October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Bart!

Barts Birthday was Friday! The kids and I decided to put together some home made cards for him. We wrote little poems in them! This was Kobee's! (( we found a poem on-line that Kobee really liked, we just changed a few things))

You're such a good example of who I want to be
We always get along, even when we disagree
You're so patient and understanding and not that-
demanding!
You're so quick to give and so much fun to be around
You're such a good person
You have such a good heart and you're honest and true
You're the best Step-father and I really love you!
**included Kobee took Bart and I to The Haunted Forest... that's a complete new blog!! (( I've never heard my son scream like he did ))
So this one was from Ella! I wrote this!
The Spell
I am a little princess
But I can scream and shout!
I have a lot of powers
you may not know about!
Look into my eyes
and you might not get away!
I'll let you think your boss
but I have the final say!
I have this magic wand
it's called my little finger
It gets me what I want
your my #1 pleaser!
It doesn't work on Mommy
she's a princess too!
But Kobee's under my spell
just like You!
** So to celebrate Bart's special day we went to dinner at Squatters and then to Port 'o Call and the night ended at The Puck to see Star Marie! She had to work, and we didn't want her to completely miss out!
Thanks to everyone who came and Natalie for staying home with the kids! We love you all!

3 comments:

sam and katie said...

You are such a good mom. I am never that creative. Tell Bart happy birthday! Hope you guys are doing good.

amberhelga said...

so cute !i bet he loved it!

Anonymous said...

You seem so happy. Can't tell you how wonderful that is!!! And I hadn't seen that picture of grandma before. Thanks for putting it on your blog so I could see it. Have any more???

Loveyouall,bonnie

Give the kids a big hug and kiss from Aunt Bonnie. And some for yourself too :o)