September 16, 2008

1st hair cut! (( bangs! ))

Today Ella got her 1st hair cut! She was great!
As you can see above she needed her bangs trimed!
Barts cousin Lacee does great hair!
What a beautiful girl!
The most amazing eyes!
I just love this picture!
I also got bangs! Kobee just came home from school
and told me how beautiful and really really good I look!
I love that kid! He definitly knows how to make a girl feel special!

5 comments:

Fuchs Family said...

She looks so cute and so do you!

BrittneyandDoug said...

Both of you look great with bangs!!

Jennie said...

I love the new bangs! How cute! Oh and the camo layout rocks!

amberhelga said...

give me her number i need someone good to do my hair!
you girls look so cute!

Candace said...

Destiny~I was so happy to hear from you. I am much more of a blogger than a facebooker:) How have you been? You made me laugh when you asked if I remembered you...of course I remember you. We had a lot of fun together back in the day! I remember having choir with Raoul and History with that really big fat lady that was so mean. She didn't know what to do with that class! Your family is so cute. It looks like you guys are into hunting like my husband and son. Our family vacation this year is to Wyoming to kill an antelope! I hope to keep in touch with you from now and I'm glad to see you doing well:)