I got a promotion! Finally getting out of Customer Service at BlueCross & BlueShield and moving to the Medical Manegment Dept!!!! With a nice raise!! And I get to stay part-time... except its Wed 1-5 and then Thurs & Fri 8:30-5..... Barts mom Star watches Ella on Fridays so that is always great! But now I'm looking for care the other two days.... I've spent the day calling around only to find either no opening for her age/ they dont take her age or they dont do part-time... who wants to pay for full-time when you just need part-time. So I am reaching out to my fellow friends and family! If anyone is intrested or you know someone who would want to watch my cute fun nice little girl on Wednesday and Thursdays during the above times... The pay would be resonable I was thinging between $50-$75 for both days... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
I start Aug 27!!!! but the sooner the better!!!
Bart is thinking of going back to nights when it becomes available..... I cant let this happen! Life is to good right now! And even if he did, it would be for a little while so If you are intrested in just helping out for a little while!!!! (((( sorry I sound so desparate))))
des
No comments:
Post a Comment