We are all looking forward to our vacation to Yellowstone to see my dad, grandpa Tom! We are going in Aug ... . We are hoping if we leave late Ella will sleep through most of the drive... any other ideas are welcome!!! Kobee goes back to school July 28 so he will miss the next week of school! Bart will then head out for his "personal" vacation (hunting) in Sept... ! I will be home with the kids!
It seems that getting married is the thing to do... lucky for us we are not followers... ((sarcasm)) Star Marie and Kris got married ( Bart's little sister) at Red Butte Gardens and Trevor and Melissa ( my brother ) got married just this last weekend in Vegas! We are very happy for them all!
We have some what started the back yard.. the rock wall is up... so maybe soon we will have a back yard!
Life is good! love is strong!
des
1 comment:
Oh baby! What a great blog. I will look at it every day for updates. What a beautiful couple of children. And Bart looks happy and so do you. I'm so thankful!!! And please tell Star thanks from me that she is such a great friend to you. You have needed someone like her in your life. Wish I was closer to help with that role :o) Love you all, auntbonnie
Post a Comment